All is set for the Creative Nigeria Summit 2018, a 2-day summit held annually to bring together international and indigenous experts, thought leaders, industry players and renowned professionals within the Nigerian Film Television Industry to discuss issues affecting the Industry.
Topics will address the growing changing TV environment in Nigeria; discuss available technologies; highlight the latest trend in TV services and OTT solutions in the industry; focus on the essential elements necessary for providing excellent content, content marketing, acquisition and distribution.
Some speakers at the event include:
- BADA AKINTUNDE-JOHNSON (MEDIA AND CREATIVE EXPERT)
- SANJAY SALIL (MEDIA ENTREPRENEUR)
- MO ABUDU (MEDIA PROPRIETOR AT EBONYLIFE TV&FILMS)
- JEFF KALLIGHERI (ENTREPRENEUR & TV / FILM PRODUCER)
- ANAHITA KHEDER (SNR VP, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, SOUTH EAST EUROPE AT FREMANTLEMEDIA)
- EMMA SMITHWICK (OF 40 PARTNERS UK)
- ED WALLER (EDITORIAL DIRECTOR AT C21)
- LINDSEY OLIVER (MEDIA ENTREPRENEUR)
- ODIRI IWUJI (FOUNDING PARTNER & COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR C21 MEDIA)
- KUNLE FALODUN (MEDIA ENTREPRENEUR)
- OBI ASIKA (MEDIA ENTREPRENEUR)
- NEIL G. OYENEKAN (MEDIA ENTREPRENEUR)
Is this Event for you?
If you fall within any of the under-listed categories, then this summit is expedient for your appropriate perception, comprehension and leveraging of the Media Industry. Television, Film Music Professionals Producers Bankers Production & Post-Production Executives Entertainment Attorneys Owners and Executives Finance & Tax Executives Digital Distribution Executives Film Distributors Studio Executives Filmmakers Channel Owners Advertising Agencies Artists and Media Artisans And Students in the Creative Industry.
Who are the Organizers?
This event is brought to you courtesy the Ministry of Information and Culture, in conjunction with Think Tank Media and Advertising in a bid to build a structure which leaves behind a sustainable legacy as an initiative of the Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism's efforts to develop the creative industry and diversify the Nigerian economy.
What Should You Expect from this Summit?
At the end of the summit, it is expected that the discussions and workshops will trigger relevant ideas, strategies and recommendations to build policies, drive actions for building proper structures; and help businesses within the Nigerian Television Industry to clearly understand and adjust to the realities and dynamics of content for building viable TV and media production businesses.
The Event will hold at EKO HOTEL & SUITES, 1415 ADETOKUNBO ADEMOLA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS from 16th to 17th of July, 2018.
This 2-day Summit is absolutely free to register and attend!