CONSTRUCT NIGERIA EXPO – (Formerly ABUJA INVESTMENT EXPO) is organised by Shelter Aid Organisation (SAO) and Business Aid Group (BAG) in collaboration with Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) and a host of other Public and Private Sector Organisations on annual basis to Promote Investment in Housing, Infrastructure and some other sectors of the economy, boost Business Activities and accelerate Economic Development within the country.
THEME: Accelerating Economic Development through Investment in Housing and Infrastructure.
FEATURES OF THE EXPO
Like in the previous editions, this 5th edition will feature:
- Exhibition of Products and Services,
- New Investment Opportunities,
- Business to Business (B2B) Meetings,
- Business to Government (B2G) Meetings,
- Investment Forums,
- Discussions on Land Acquisition Processes, Mortgage and Financing,
- Modern and Low Cost Designs/Building Techniques,
- Low Cost Materials Production and Sourcing,
- Urban Planning, Sanitation and Safe Environment.
- Training and Retraining of Artisans and Skilled workers in the Housing and Construction Industry. PARTICIPATION IS FREE!